My friend Danielle over at A Love Affair With Paper is doing something she calls Five Favs Friday. She wanted to start a Mr. Linky and let others link their favorite places to her blog. For some reason, she couldn’t get Mr. Linky to work….I know how that is when things won’t cooperate with you 🙂 She found some great links…check them all out. I loved the e-magazine one. Here are five new (to me) blogs I have recently found:
1. Accountant by day and wanna-be baker by night-The Bean Counter at the Kitchen Counter.
2. I would love to try this paint..you decide if you can afford it-Annie Sloan Paints.
3. She is a living statue-Appels en Peren.
4. Kim has a special love for matchboxes-art in red wagons.
5. Eden’s drawings and doodles-draw.doodle.decorate.
This journal spread needs some words…I plan to use my mini words stamps.
I also did this face last night, it will end up on a journal page.