OK…I made a mistake and tried to use an orange Bic marker on this…it was a mess. I used some oil pastels on the background and the marker wouldn’t mark in some areas. I got out my Dr. Martin’s Bombay India Inks in golden yellow, terra cotta and yellow ochre. I was able to use my dip pen and the inks and “fix” it. I also used a tinted charcoal burnt orange pencil and a burnt ochre Prismacolor pencil. I also used the inks thinned with water and painted over some areas with a brush. It was an interesting experiment that I probably won’t be trying to duplicate (because I don’t think I could if I wanted to).
Here are my ICAD’s for yesterday and today: