6. Which side dish would provoke a riot if you left it off the menu? Whole cranberry sauce freshly made, not canned.
7. Do you save the carcass to make soup or stock? Sometimes but not always.
8. What do you wish you had that would make preparing Thanksgiving dinner easier?
Hubby and I work as a team so we aren’t too stressed. I’m always wishing I had an extra oven come holiday time.
9. Do you get up at the crack of dawn to have dinner ready in the early afternoon, or do you eat at your normal dinner hour?
We eat early in the afternoon so we do need to get up very early to get the turkey on to bake. This year we are going to use one of those cooking bags.
10. If you go to somebody else’s house, what’s your favorite dish to bring?
I haven’t done that in a long time but I would make a dessert. This year I’m going to make the pumpkin chocolate chip cake that I posted here on my blog a few days ago.
11. What do you wish one of your guests wouldn’t bring to your house?
Everything is welcome…one thing I’d never touch are those overly sweet marshmallow sweet potatoes that some people just dearly love.
12. Does your usual mix of guests result in drama, or is it a group you’re happy to see?
No drama in our group, if anyone has one going on, he or she can keep it in check for the day…ha!
13. What’s your absolute favorite thing on the menu?
Turkey and gravy.
14. What are you thankful for this year?
Life is good right now…sometimes I think I should pinch myself…I am really blessed to have a great family and friends, plus Toby, the super dog. I am saddened to know that there are many all over our country that aren’t having it so great right now…I pray things turn around very soon.
If you would like to do this meme feel free to take it. Let me know if you do it so I can come read your answers!