Here is another floral piece. The other piece I had been working on found a place in the waste basket…some days are just like that, I suppose. This piece started with watercolor paper as a base. I covered the entire surface with collage papers. I painted over that with red and ultramarine blue acrylic paint. I rubbed most of that off. I thought it was too dark so I painted over that with a white pearl paint. I found some Stewart Gill paints that I bought when I took Suzi Blu’s class and tried some of them. I’m not sure that I like them…they are very iridescent. I also used my favorite black India Ink.