I finished this today. It’s on a piece of the old calendar. The background is acrylic paint, oil pastels, and colored pencils. I always see the flaws after I scan the pictures. I should have muted the dark area on the side of the girl’s face. I found a girl’s head in a magazine and altered it with acrylic paint and added a hat. The body of the girl is part of a perfume bottle from a magazine ad. Her arms are the bottle top split down the middle. Titan Buff is a great neutral to mute and alter when doing collage. The other collage pieces are from a book company brochure. I was going to make a dress from an old dictionary page but things happen when you are creating…I changed it and made her appear sort of genie-like (I guess one could say). I’m self-taught and my insecurities are coming out but I’m determined not to get whiney. I say that because I have changed the last few sentences of this post 4-5 times.